|Di, 15. September 2020, 8:00 Uhr, Dauer: 2 Tage||OOOOOOOØØØØØ||7 Plätze frei|
|Di, 6. Oktober 2020, 8:00 Uhr, Dauer: 2 Tage||OOOOOOOØØØØØ||7 Plätze frei|
|Di, 3. November 2020, 8:00 Uhr, Dauer: 2 Tage||OOOOOOOOOOOØ||11 Plätze frei|
|Di, 1. Dezember 2020, 8:00 Uhr, Dauer: 2 Tage||OOOOOOOOOOOØ||11 Plätze frei|
In this seminar, the participant will be trained in methods for analyzing and optimizing the EMC properties of circuits and devices. The focus is on detecting and eliminating the causes of interference-immunity problems during burst- or ESD testing.
Each participant will carry out a large number of experiments on all of the above topics and, in doing so, gain experience carrying out measurements in the development stage and develop a better understanding of EMC.
The following topics are covered:
- Basics and mechanisms of influences of immunity interference
- Layout design and circuit optimization
- Strategies for investigating the cause of immunity problems
- Design of shielding and metallic housing
Fundamentals of electrical engineering, fundamentals of digital technology
Number of participants
12 participants for 6 experiment stations
development, EMC engineering, construction
Start: 8 AM - End: 5 PM
Langer EMV-Technik GmbH
Rosentitzer Str. 73, 01728 Bannewitz. Please pay attention to our map and travel information!
995,- € net
Scope of service
hands-on training, seminar documents, meals (lunch, coffee, drinks)
The registration by e-mail (Ms. Knop) or registration fax 2020 is considered as a non-binding reservation of participation. Your order and our confirmation result in a binding contract. Please transfer the participation fee after receipt of the invoice.
Tel.: +49 (0) 351-430093-36
Fax: +49 (0) 351-430093-22
On request we will reserve a room for you at the guesthouse "Am Kirschberg". It is a 10 minutes' walk from the guest house to the seminar location.
You would need to pay for the room individually at the guesthouse; single room with bed and breakfast, approx. 55,- €
What seminar participants said
What has been particularly good and important for you?
- Many practical experiments
- The link between theory and practice
- Many practical examples with tips and tricks to apply at my work station
- Trying out yourself and learning by doing
- Rich on practice examples
- The demonstration of real practical cases enables for comparisons to own developments
- Good guidance from simple problems to complex solutions
- Explanations are conveyed easily understandable